Viral Video: Miracle on 22nd Street, from NYT
Happy New Year! Before the holiday spirit fades away, take a look at this video from the New York Times. Shout out to one of our NYC readers for pointing it out to us.
GG and I always participate in our workplace charity drives. Better to give and all that.... But at least we can see them coming.
So, my Santa-hat is off to these guys. Plus, I like their dynamic.
I often snark on the big papers and some of the elitism I find there (See recent cookie recipe post, oh, and enough with the ballet coverage, already!). But do you think your local TV news station is going to find the time to produce this mini-documentary and give up 7 minutes to air it? Think again. You go, Gray Lady.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Miracle on 22nd Street, from NYT
- Ho-Moe Outed: Too Personal a Personal?
- Raindrops on Roses and Soap on a Rope: GG/SG Favor...
- Further Fundraising Follies: To Friend or Not to F...
- Fundraising Folly: Gay Guy Advice for PBS
- Oh, There's a New Face at Home for the Holidays
- Benny and the Sweat
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Christian Pick-Up Tech...
- Bright Lights, Big Daddy
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Frou Frou C...
- Homogenius or Just Homo Just Above Average?
- Khaki Diaper Butt, Reddi Wip, Monkey Sex, and Self...
- Gay/Straight Advice: Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
- Product Watch: Dead Sexy
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)