Having trouble getting in the holiday spirit? Well, you may be happy to know that Britain's ugliest dog has finally been adopted after spending several lonely months in a shelter.
What took so long? I liked him right away.
By the photo, you'd assume that this pooch was world weary and ready to retire, but truth is, he's only two years old. His name was, appropriately, Ug. But his new owners have modified that a bit and he now goes by Doug. Maybe he had it rough for a while. But according to the three ladies that adopted him, "he has a fantastic temperament and is really loving."
Of course he is. Merry Christmas, Doug.
sources: I Can Has Cheezburger? and Daily Mail
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Miracle on 22nd Street, from NYT
- Ho-Moe Outed: Too Personal a Personal?
- Raindrops on Roses and Soap on a Rope: GG/SG Favor...
- Further Fundraising Follies: To Friend or Not to F...
- Fundraising Folly: Gay Guy Advice for PBS
- Oh, There's a New Face at Home for the Holidays
- Benny and the Sweat
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Christian Pick-Up Tech...
- Bright Lights, Big Daddy
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Frou Frou C...
- Homogenius or Just Homo Just Above Average?
- Khaki Diaper Butt, Reddi Wip, Monkey Sex, and Self...
- Gay/Straight Advice: Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
- Product Watch: Dead Sexy
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)