Raindrops on Roses and Soap on a Rope: GG/SG Favorite Things
Gay Guy is already dashing through the snow on his holiday break. But before he left, we ranked a traditional list of "guy gifts" to see how they would fall in our quad graphs.
Obviously, Christmas came early in the form of the Don't Ask Don't Tell repeal. And that was the only case where this graph "goes to 11."
Otherwise, please let us know what we missed. No, there's no "Hot Babe Calendar" on my side of the graph, but I'm not dead inside. I just have a wife and two daughters, so let's be real.
Gay Guy listed fancy shaving stuff pretty highly, but he also knows that I am not a fan of the Art of Shaving stores. Drug store shaving supplies are more than adequate, so don't fall into their trap, ladies! Yes. I am firmly convinced that 90 percent of the shoppers there are looking for gifts for boyfriends and husbands. Suckers.
Oh, yeah. I have a soft spot for Soap on a Rope. Who doesn't need a little bit of both? Soap now. Rope Later. That's a win/win. Haven't had one in years, though. Don't worry, I wouldn't wear it to work or anything. Or would I?
Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays. All the best to you and yours, from Gay Guy and Straight Guy.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Miracle on 22nd Street, from NYT
- Ho-Moe Outed: Too Personal a Personal?
- Raindrops on Roses and Soap on a Rope: GG/SG Favor...
- Further Fundraising Follies: To Friend or Not to F...
- Fundraising Folly: Gay Guy Advice for PBS
- Oh, There's a New Face at Home for the Holidays
- Benny and the Sweat
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Christian Pick-Up Tech...
- Bright Lights, Big Daddy
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Frou Frou C...
- Homogenius or Just Homo Just Above Average?
- Khaki Diaper Butt, Reddi Wip, Monkey Sex, and Self...
- Gay/Straight Advice: Wink, wink, nudge, nudge
- Product Watch: Dead Sexy
- ▼ December (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)