The nerd quadrant of my brain subscribes to the Mental Floss feed ("Where Knowledge Junkies Get Their Fix"). They publish some of the best general interest content on the web.
Like right now, they are running a nifty series on the significance and origin of the names of all 50 states! (Wow, reading that last part back doesn't feel so good in the "macho salad" quadrant of my brain. Where's a tomato to pulverize when you need one?)
Anyway, this afternoon's "who said it" quiz falls right into our sweetspot.
I scored 70%. Readers, check it out, then come back to let us know how you did.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Funny or Die on Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Gay Guy Says: We're on TV, But We Rule Reality
- Ad Watch: Gay Shout Out to "Reservoir Dogs"
- Regret Me Not: "What Were People Thinking?"
- Hall of Badassery: They Can See My House From Ther...
- Gay Guy Query: Into Flip Flopping?
- Viral Video: Go, Daddy, Go
- My Friday Evening Post: Norman Rockwell
- Quiz: How Strong Are Your Austin Powers?
- Viral Video: Straight Guys Ruin Everything - Macho...
- Gay/Straight Advice: Tweedle-Glee and Tweedle-Glum...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Nobody Puts Baby Carrots in...
- Gay/Straight Cuisine: Any Queer in that Beer?
- Are Those Four Mozzarella Sticks in Your Sandwich ...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)