Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Nobody Puts Baby Carrots in the Corner!
Oooh Baby... Carrots.
Steven Colbert has long claimed that baby carrots top his list of "Things That Are Trying to Turn Me Gay." He fears them even more than throw rugs and Clive Owen.
I guess the folks at the carrot growers cooperative have had enough.
Readers, be on the lookout for multiple versions of new "junk food packaging" as you stroll through the veggie section. (Or see the java and flash "crunch powered" madness that is babycarrots.com. Snacktacular! Extreme!)
OK, carrot farmers, you got me with this sarcastic, self-aware approach. Once. But don't get carried away. If I see you try this with celery or radishes, I will be bummed.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Viral Video: Funny or Die on Don't Ask Don't Tell
- Gay Guy Says: We're on TV, But We Rule Reality
- Ad Watch: Gay Shout Out to "Reservoir Dogs"
- Regret Me Not: "What Were People Thinking?"
- Hall of Badassery: They Can See My House From Ther...
- Gay Guy Query: Into Flip Flopping?
- Viral Video: Go, Daddy, Go
- My Friday Evening Post: Norman Rockwell
- Quiz: How Strong Are Your Austin Powers?
- Viral Video: Straight Guys Ruin Everything - Macho...
- Gay/Straight Advice: Tweedle-Glee and Tweedle-Glum...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Nobody Puts Baby Carrots in...
- Gay/Straight Cuisine: Any Queer in that Beer?
- Are Those Four Mozzarella Sticks in Your Sandwich ...
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)