Waterslides + Zombies + Underwater Lanterns = Sexytime?
Readers, if the embedded video won't play for you, here's a link to a similar, but longer, promo for the British version.
Ummmm. Two things.
First, copywriting kudos to the phraseologist who came up with "the miracle of engineering tucked away in his pants" and "the mysterious world beyond his boxer shorts."
Second, I think it's best to leave a few things shrouded in mystery. I don't know if I'll ever purge my mind of the image of millions of euro-hipsters dressed in white and their epic, graphic, tragic demise in the cold, lonely mountains at the hands of the masked, dark zombies. Whose idea was it to turn this whole thing into a cut rate Lord of the Rings knockoff, anyway?
How am I supposed to get my mojo workin' after that?
Anyone remember Tony Randall and Burt Reynolds in the countdown skit from Woody Allen's "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex (But Were Afraid to Ask)"?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Wow! Tell me something I don't know
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Second City PSA from the...
- Gay Guy Take on Dop Kit Essentials
- Gay Guy Feeling Shy(er) About His Basketball Dream...
- The Dop 5 Countdown
- Awww . . . . You Belong With Me
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Remote Control + Bottle O...
- Gay/Straight Survey: Model Kit?
- Are Feathers and Fur Not Family Friendly?
- Gay Guy Loves a Good Bea Sting
- "Big Love" from Shirt Woot
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Handsome Men's Club
- Waterslides + Zombies + Underwater Lanterns = Sexy...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Risk vs. Reward
- Gay Guy's Sequined Sunday
- Gay/Straight Update: 4th Down and No. 5 To Go
- Big Gay Day in the Nation's Capital
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Truly, Madly, Deeply, Belat...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)