Gay Guy Loves a Good Bea Sting
This fun Website popped up on our radar screen today. That's What Bea Said is collection of one-liners delivered by the late Bea Arthur in her Golden Girls persona of Dorothy Zbornak. If you are in the mood to remember those withering barbs, hurry over. Dorothy's housemates Rose and Blanche bear the brunt.
My favorite acid-tongued piece of Dorothy so far: "If that doesn't fill the void, nothing will."
Bea Arthur died almost a year ago. I don't know that I'd go so far as to say that Bea Arthur was a gay icon, but you know how my people love a tough broad who tells it like it his. And that was Bea Arthur in every role she played.
Thanks, GG. Not sure what it's all about (or where the creative energy comes from), but I feel compelled to add a link to Bea Arthur Mountains Pizza which is the "definitive collection of pictures featuring Bea Arthur, mountains and pizza." -- SG
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Wow! Tell me something I don't know
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Second City PSA from the...
- Gay Guy Take on Dop Kit Essentials
- Gay Guy Feeling Shy(er) About His Basketball Dream...
- The Dop 5 Countdown
- Awww . . . . You Belong With Me
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Remote Control + Bottle O...
- Gay/Straight Survey: Model Kit?
- Are Feathers and Fur Not Family Friendly?
- Gay Guy Loves a Good Bea Sting
- "Big Love" from Shirt Woot
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Handsome Men's Club
- Waterslides + Zombies + Underwater Lanterns = Sexy...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Risk vs. Reward
- Gay Guy's Sequined Sunday
- Gay/Straight Update: 4th Down and No. 5 To Go
- Big Gay Day in the Nation's Capital
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Truly, Madly, Deeply, Belat...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)