Gay Guy Take on Dop Kit Essentials
Here's my response to your Dop 5 post of last week.
Here's my nine travel essentials. I travel with twice as much stuff as you do and just clear the 10 or under threshold. I really should have included moisturizer with SPF in it, so I'll admit to a 10. Looks like my face is more delicate than yours'; I still need shaving cream.
Agreed that I could leave the shampoo at home.
Packing light on the accessories front doesn't make me feel like a manly man, just like a good planner. It all fits easily into a plastic bag. TSA appreciates it, and it makes me feel efficient.
I put effort into packing light. Mostly, it's a game for me. When I get home and unpack, I like to see what things I wore and what I didn't. Unless it was extra underwear, I like to break even.
The last time I went on a long trip --to London-- I packed super light. I checked with my bed and breakfast in advance and confirmed that there was a laundromat within walking distance. I've done that in Paris, too. Your load is lighter and you meet some interesting people.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Wow! Tell me something I don't know
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Second City PSA from the...
- Gay Guy Take on Dop Kit Essentials
- Gay Guy Feeling Shy(er) About His Basketball Dream...
- The Dop 5 Countdown
- Awww . . . . You Belong With Me
- Straight Guy Gift Guide: Remote Control + Bottle O...
- Gay/Straight Survey: Model Kit?
- Are Feathers and Fur Not Family Friendly?
- Gay Guy Loves a Good Bea Sting
- "Big Love" from Shirt Woot
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Handsome Men's Club
- Waterslides + Zombies + Underwater Lanterns = Sexy...
- Straight Guy Hall of Shame: Risk vs. Reward
- Gay Guy's Sequined Sunday
- Gay/Straight Update: 4th Down and No. 5 To Go
- Big Gay Day in the Nation's Capital
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Truly, Madly, Deeply, Belat...
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)