You are very observant of cultural trends, so I'm here for your wisdom.
Did I miss the announcement that cigars are back?
I saw/smelled two or three guys this week smoking cigars, then at least three just today. One, or two sightings is interesting; getting close to half a dozen is a trend. The only common thread I could discern is that the guys today were shoveling snow off their cars and sidewalks. Does cigar stench make the shoveling go faster?
If cigar smoking is back, then it certainly falls into the straight guy domain. Sure, gay men still smoke, but I don't recall any of my gay brethren doing it for more than a few seconds of dramatic affect.
Readers, any stogies in your daily travels lately, or is this just another Gay Guy fluke?
And, readers, forgive SG and me for being light on posts recently. Work has been fast and furious for the dynamic duo of GG/SG. We're whipped. But, we are working on recharging ourselves. Keep in touch!
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Gay/Straight Update: You Prob'ly Think This Blog I...
- "You're Wearing That?" Gay Guy Olympic Outfit Guid...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Slave for Cigs
- Devil in the Details: Are These Eggs Gay, or Just ...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Feed the Diva
- Why is Dick Button Wearing a Flannel Shirt and Tru...
- It's Gonna Be OK, Just D-D-D-Dance
- Trojan Condoms: Clip, Save, and Power Up
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Superbowl Wrap-up
- Gay Guy Has Straight Guy Bathoom Envy?
- Gay Guy Turns His Nose at Stinky Trend?
- ▼ February (11)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)