Media Watch: Broadway Musical Theater is "Not Just for Gays Anymore"
I missed the Tony Awards again this weekend. Sorry about that. But I was informed that the opening number was an effort to recruit heterosexuals like me to the theater. Here's the YouTube version of "It's Not Just for Gays Anymore."
Touché, Gays, Touché. We Straights will have to try harder. The last thing I saw was "Putnam County Spelling Bee" and that was about 10 years ago. Oh, and you took me to see "Avenue Q" when we were working in Las Vegas. Also good, but quite a while ago.
Can you get any good seats for "Book of Mormon?"
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- City Watch: Things Gay Guy Would Love to See More ...
- Gay Card: It's a Fact
- Gift to Gay Guy: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
- Comics Watch: Dagwood's New Charm Bracelet
- Media Watch: Broadway Musical Theater is "Not Just...
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Cufts
- Viral Video: Gotta Dance! Gotta Dance!
- Sunday Circular: He Got Clippy, and I Got Snippy
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)