Like a lot of gay guys, I've always joked about the gay card--the acknowledgment that you're gay enough to be in the club. A card can be revoked or at least questioned, as in: "Can you believe that he has no interest in musical theater. We'll have to take away his gay card."
Today, I learned that the gay card is real.
Click here to take a quiz. I scored 48 the first time, only 40 on the second try. What gives?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- City Watch: Things Gay Guy Would Love to See More ...
- Gay Card: It's a Fact
- Gift to Gay Guy: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
- Comics Watch: Dagwood's New Charm Bracelet
- Media Watch: Broadway Musical Theater is "Not Just...
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Cufts
- Viral Video: Gotta Dance! Gotta Dance!
- Sunday Circular: He Got Clippy, and I Got Snippy
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)