Gift to Gay Guy: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
I know you love historical photos.
There's a new Tumblr that celebrates "Where early photography meets extreme hotness."
The subjects may be long dead, but one reader notes that "the sexual tension between me and these photos is suffocating."
I won't comment except to say that Daguerreotype is an early photographic method involving silver, iodine, and mercury. (I took Graphics Shop I and II in high school and need to validate that educational experience. I learned a few things -- on and off syllabus -- and silkscreened many questionable t-shirts there.)
Here's the link: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
P.S. See also the blog: Bangable Dudes in History. But don't stay up all night.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- City Watch: Things Gay Guy Would Love to See More ...
- Gay Card: It's a Fact
- Gift to Gay Guy: My Daguerreotype Boyfriend
- Comics Watch: Dagwood's New Charm Bracelet
- Media Watch: Broadway Musical Theater is "Not Just...
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Cufts
- Viral Video: Gotta Dance! Gotta Dance!
- Sunday Circular: He Got Clippy, and I Got Snippy
- ▼ June (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)