I polled a few friends. Male, female, gay, straight. It's all the same. Here they are:
1) “I am an EXCELLENT driver. You have driven with me many times. I do not drive with white knuckles, nor do my passengers; I can parallel park on a dime; I can use the speed of my car to maximum capacity."
2) “I quote Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man -- I am an excellent driver.”
3) “Seriously, I am an excellent driver! Much better than my husband. He's a much better map-and-directions-reader than I am, but I'm much better at actual driving: changing lanes, noticing objects around me, remembering where I am in relation to where I was. So I'd say we split the spatial-relations/navigation abilities. That said, whenever we go on long trips he insists on driving. This means I'm navigating...which means we're each doing the thing we're less good at.”
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- Gaydar is Real ...ly Hilarious
- You Ask, We Answer
- Jane Austen... Without Apologies
- Cleanin' up and gettin' down
- The Straight/Gay Sunday Night Divide
- Duck for Cover! It's a Gay Guy Drive-By!
- More Good Drivers Accounted For
- Good Driving Abounds
- Gay Guy's Study Proves that Good Driving Skills Br...
- Can Gays Drive Straight?
- Where'd You Learn That? Gay Academy?
- Doonesbury Gay/Straight Storyline
- gayguystraightguy.com, Learn to Love It
- 2007 Gay/Straight Story of the Year: Larry Craig -...
- ▼ January (14)