Duck for Cover! It's a Gay Guy Drive-By!

Great responses, Gay Guy,

Of course everyone who connects to the blog is an excellent driver. Uh-huh. Sure. Great job.

I'm a straight, aggressive driver who is at least honest enough to admit that I'm not above average.

I cringe at the idea that straight guys are predisposed to road rage, though. It happens to me from time to time, sure. But I've also seen GG criticize pedestrian outfits and hairstyles on the fly, too. And not without a disdain that can border on rage, I might add.

But look, everyone seems to think that road rage is a problem in and of itself. But isn't it more like the terrorist threat, where we've come to learn that's its perhaps more important to learn why they hate us than it is to fight the after effects of their hatred? Could straight guys, who are now proven to know where they are headed better than most, be more easily frustrated by every obstruction in their way? Happens to me all the time. I may drive aggressively sometimes, but if I do, it's because I'm seeing directional miscues, wasted capacity, or lots of safe-but-selfish-driving.

At any rate, time for a new topic, Gay Guy.

--Straight Guy

No comments:

Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive