Thanks to all of you who have been helping us test our blog. We're now in possession of the domain www.gayguystraightguy.com, so we're even easier to find. If your friends happen to be gay or straight, please let them know. We'd like the site to be much more interactive, and we'll keep adding features to get you involved.
If you're new to this blog or blogs in general (Hi, Gay Mom and Straight Mom!), please start at the bottom (Nov 07) and work your way up to the top. Blogs work backwards that way. But if you check once a day or every few days, the newest stuff will always be at the top.
We have big plans for the upcoming year. We hope you'll stick around. And, hey, if you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. You can e-mail anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, leave an anonymous comment to any post, we like a little mystery sometimes.
So far, we've found that we agree on a surprising lot, actually. Some of our readers were hoping that this would be more of a debate, hotly contested from both extremes. Expecting perhaps Sean Connery debating Elton John on whether to serve venison tartar or tea and cakes.
That's not us. Gay Guy can't sing and I've never met Ursula Andress.
UPDATE: The straight/gay stereotypes rarely hold up... I was quickly notified that Elton John was once in a straight marriage (yikes!) and Sean Connery once did this (triple man-boot yikes!)...
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- Gaydar is Real ...ly Hilarious
- You Ask, We Answer
- Jane Austen... Without Apologies
- Cleanin' up and gettin' down
- The Straight/Gay Sunday Night Divide
- Duck for Cover! It's a Gay Guy Drive-By!
- More Good Drivers Accounted For
- Good Driving Abounds
- Gay Guy's Study Proves that Good Driving Skills Br...
- Can Gays Drive Straight?
- Where'd You Learn That? Gay Academy?
- Doonesbury Gay/Straight Storyline
- gayguystraightguy.com, Learn to Love It
- 2007 Gay/Straight Story of the Year: Larry Craig -...
- ▼ January (14)