Let's Get Physical. The Pre-K Version
So, I'm trudging home in the cold and ice last evening, and I cross paths with a couple pushing a stroller with a young child in tow. I'd guess she was 3, maybe 4, tops.
Just as we pass, she starts to sing: "Let's Get Physical, Physical," the refrain of the song of the same title. For a second, I thought I had heard her wrong, but, no, it was was followed by, "I wanna get physical, physical," in perfect rhythm and pitch.
Had she been watching the Glee version from the episode where Olivia Newton-John guest stars in a video with with Jane Lynch? Or the 1981 original? Who knows?
I'm still chuckling.
Watch the ONJ's video. Oh, the early 1980s, look so cruel. Both the Glee version and the 1981 version have a lot of flesh, at least for a 3 or 4-year-old. Or am I being a prude?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gay Guy Sinks Into Sports Stereotype? Go Figure.
- Sports Watch: Don't Lutz, Don't Tell
- Product Watch: Oh No, They Didn't... Oh Yes, They ...
- Product Watch: Straight Guy Eats Luna Bars, Lives ...
- Product Watch: Fabulous, But Not Fat Free
- Period Drama. Drama. Period.
- Gift to Gay Guy... Law and Order: UK
- Let's Get Physical. The Pre-K Version
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Voice Print...
- Gay Guy Embraces La Dolce Vita Head On
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)