Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Super Sexy CPR
I showed this to GG this morning and he stormed off with "what's wrong with you people?," under his breath. I think we all know what he's talking about.
Here's a link to the Super Sexy CPR site, and their one-minute, lingerie-on-lingerie video. Follow at your own discretion.
Yeah. It's shameless. We explore that theme pretty regularly here at the Ad Watch. But really, it's just a Victoria's Secret commercial with the benefit of passing along potentially life-saving information.
In truth it's a viral campaign for Fortnight Lingerie. Through some "research" I've learned that they are Canadian and specialize in handmade underwear. To their credit, this information is not easily found on their CPR site.
What do you think, readers? Exploitation? Or is CPR training vital to communicate "by any means necessary?"
Next up: a Heimlich Maneuver how-to. Just guessing.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Letter to Gay Guy: What ?"Iron Man 2" Not a Possib...
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Freaky Hitler Edition
- Ad Watch: Straight Guys Ruin Everything!, Episode ...
- Bridging the Gay/Straight Divide: Badass Rainbows!...
- Gay/Straight Update: Sex and the City
- Gay Guy's Fashion Note: Hot Pink is NOT the New Bl...
- Broadway Bathrooms Ain't Got No Potty Parity
- If at First You Don't Succeed, Fail, Fail Again
- Straight Guy Badassery Awards: Alabama Edition
- Gay/Straight Ad Watch: Super Sexy CPR
- Grandma Has 'No Regrets': Gay Guy/Straight Guy Reg...
- Straight Kid: Innocence Lost
- Gay/Straight Update: Click Your Stilettos Three Ti...
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: Ga Ga for GaGa
- Gift Guide: Strike a Pose
- If You Lived Here, You'd Be Straight By Now
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: ABC's What ...
- Gay/Straight Humanitarian Alert: Trim Your Hedges,...
- That Was the Week That Wasn't
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)