Style Watch: It's Whiskers, By a Whisker
I know you think I don't shave daily because I'm a lazy wreck. True enough. But it turns out that I've got it just about right.
This is soft science for sure. But research seems to prove that having stubble, or the hint of a beard, is the sweet spot for male attractiveness. According to women, that is.
"Women are more attracted to, and more likely to develop a long or short-term relationship with, men with light beards or stubble. They also find men with full beards more aggressive and mature, but also the least attractive. Men with no facial hair were rated the second-least attractive, but also least likely romantic partners." -- Quote and pics from Pajiba
In other words... "proof that you can grow a beard is sexy -- just not necessarily having one." -- Vancouver Sun
GG, Readers, sound right? Or is there a gay take on this, too? Ladies, can you confirm or deny, based on the photos above?
Straight guys, I've drifted into full beard territory from time to time, and have the distinct feeling that my nookie aggregate may have been negatively impacted. When your significant other tells you, even jokingly, to "shave that thing," do it. Especially if that thing is your face.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Stop Me Before I Say, "I Told You So."
- Viral Vid: Sassy Gay Friend on March Madness
- Style Watch: It's Whiskers, By a Whisker
- It's Not the Size of the Survey That Matters, It's...
- The Last Movie Star
- Viral Video: Disappointing Gay Best Friend
- Ad Watch: St. Patrick's Day Man Hug Rules from Gui...
- Viral Video: Thou Shalt Not Dis the Dude!
- Clothes Shopping Makes Gay Guy Into Straight Husba...
- Rader Poll: GG and SG Disagree on How to Handle Ju...
- Happiest Man In America? It's not GG or SG...
- Sign of Spring?
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)