Ad Watch: St. Patrick's Day Man Hug Rules from Guinness
There's a debate on Guinness's YouTube channel about whether this is homophobic or not. Let us know what you think.
GG and I just shared a few Guinness with our coworkers this afternoon, as a matter of fact. Someone also piped in some Irish jigs from Pandora. Instant party.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all! Be safe.
Also, check out the link to "Gay Ads| Straight Ads" (our Tumblr collection of stereotypes in advertising) in the right-hand column. Right now you can catch a few new international ads, from Daniel Craig in drag (for Women's Awareness Day) to men ignoring lonely supermodels in favor of HDTV (for a South American HDTV service, natch).
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Stop Me Before I Say, "I Told You So."
- Viral Vid: Sassy Gay Friend on March Madness
- Style Watch: It's Whiskers, By a Whisker
- It's Not the Size of the Survey That Matters, It's...
- The Last Movie Star
- Viral Video: Disappointing Gay Best Friend
- Ad Watch: St. Patrick's Day Man Hug Rules from Gui...
- Viral Video: Thou Shalt Not Dis the Dude!
- Clothes Shopping Makes Gay Guy Into Straight Husba...
- Rader Poll: GG and SG Disagree on How to Handle Ju...
- Happiest Man In America? It's not GG or SG...
- Sign of Spring?
- ▼ March (12)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)