Hope you are doing well under that sunny tropical sun. Remember to (re)apply that SPF40!
Readers--Straight Guy and I finally came off the work terror that has been mounting steadily for eight or nine months with a full-volume roar for eight or nine weeks. Things went fine. Foolishly, we thought we'd wrap up a few projects, then resume normal programming, but last week was equally wild as the previous.
SG is smart--he had booked plans to take the family out of town to someplace fun and warm. I am so jealous.
We've missed having time for blogging. To get back into the habit, here's news from the Toronto Zoo about Buddy and Pedro, two gay penguins. Well, no one knows for sure if they are gay, but the two lads are inseparable and they display mating rituals, complete with braying sounds. Hot, right?
Here's the prob: African Penguins are facing severely dwindling numbers. So, their "pair bonding" --such a sweet term!-- with each other needs to end so that their DNA can get it on with the ladies and keep the species alive. They are like stud penguins, I guess.
This Noah's Ark stuff is a lot of work.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gee Whiz: Insert Joystick Joke Here
- Outside it is winter. But in here it's so hot.
- Boyz n the Hoodie?
- Ad Watch: Benetton Presidential Face Mashing
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Paint Color...
- And Then This Happened...
- These Bitchy Words Are a Few of My Favorite Things...
- Gay Guy Asks: Are You Stacked Against Me?
- In the Genes? Gay Penguins Need to Collect Their S...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)