Just going through weeks of email that stacked up while we were crazy busy at work. I am embarrassed to say that this content tip from a reader is more than a month old. But still good.
I love the plethora of hot men calendars out there. They don't need to be porn-like to be fun. Remember, I have my hot priests 2012 calendar from my Roman holiday. Our reader sent in Men of the Stacks, hot librarians for 2012. Makes me want to check out some books, deliberately keep them until they are overdue, then have to pay the fine.
I grew up using the public library on a regular basis. From junior high until I headed off to college, I was pretty much living there. It was a haven for a geeky kid more than it was an information source. I loved my college work-study job in the library, too. I am trying to get back into a library habit instead of just clicking on Amazon.
Last week, I spent two days at a conference held in our city's main downtown library. I had only been in there a few times before. I have to say to was pretty impressed. Impressed that it functions as a semi-homeless shelter. The folks were pretty under control, but I don't know how the library staff comes in day after day and keeps their spirits up.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gee Whiz: Insert Joystick Joke Here
- Outside it is winter. But in here it's so hot.
- Boyz n the Hoodie?
- Ad Watch: Benetton Presidential Face Mashing
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Paint Color...
- And Then This Happened...
- These Bitchy Words Are a Few of My Favorite Things...
- Gay Guy Asks: Are You Stacked Against Me?
- In the Genes? Gay Penguins Need to Collect Their S...
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)