I don't hate Steve Buscemi. I like him and his work. Dang, he was Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs! Randall in Monsters, Inc.! Ghost World! The list goes on and on.
I'll be kind about Mr. Buscemi's appearance and simply point out that the man is a character actor for a reason.
I understand the irony of putting a mug like that on a body hugging mini dress. (How's a guy supposed to get turned on staring into giant Buscemi eyes?) Doesn't mean I have to like it.
Don't worry. Straight guys appreciate irony, we just can't think about too many things at once.
This is spun off a recent internet trend where photoshoppers pasted Buscemi eyes onto attractive faces. Ha. Ha. It's funny because they aren't pretty anymore. (OK, so I giggled at a couple of those, myself.) Anyway, the dress was created by edgy fashion house Black Milk, but just as it gained web notoriety, it's disappeared from their web catalog. Probably another victim of copyright enforcement, and now for completist Buscemi collectors, only.
Readers, if you are stuck on this sexy/notsexy/sexy theme and need a new idea, may I interest you in a zombie bikini?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Checking In... About Checking Out
- Boys Do Cry: 'The Champ' Takes Title as Saddest Mo...
- Fashion Watch: Too Hot and Not Cool
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: The Steve B...
- Update To Yesterday's Post: Bachmann Pinging Multi...
- Media Watch: Daily Show's Jon Stewart on Michelle ...
- Bronies - Grown Men and Fans of "My Little Pony"
- Ad Watch: Hugh Gets Skin Like Dew
- Media Watch: Dirty Minds Think Alike
- Media Watch: Steve Martin and Alec Balwin Gay Marr...
- Ad Watch: Gay Ads to Watch
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)