Ad Watch: Hugh Gets Skin Like Dew
Hugh Laurie's gone uber-Metrosexual as a newly recruited spokesmodel for L'Oreal Paris' guy line of products. Read all about it.
Oh, the inhumanity when the gruff, sarcastic and ironic go pretty . . . because they're worth it.
And I thought I was edging it with my Aveeno moisturizer in the winter. Regular moisturizer that is, not Positively Radiant or Ultra Calming. Okay, a weekly scrub with some lava-like cream made from imported kiwi seeds or something like that.
Guys, are Hugh Laurie's pores making the gay/straight skin care line blurry? What's your routine? Be honest. Female readers: What do you wish your man would do for his face?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Checking In... About Checking Out
- Boys Do Cry: 'The Champ' Takes Title as Saddest Mo...
- Fashion Watch: Too Hot and Not Cool
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: The Steve B...
- Update To Yesterday's Post: Bachmann Pinging Multi...
- Media Watch: Daily Show's Jon Stewart on Michelle ...
- Bronies - Grown Men and Fans of "My Little Pony"
- Ad Watch: Hugh Gets Skin Like Dew
- Media Watch: Dirty Minds Think Alike
- Media Watch: Steve Martin and Alec Balwin Gay Marr...
- Ad Watch: Gay Ads to Watch
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)