I'm excited about the CNN poll released this week showing that the majority of people surveyed --51 percent-- say that "marriages between gay and lesbian couples should be recognized by the law as valid." Read a New York Times story.
Great news. I could go on for paragraphs about this, but I'm sidetracked by the graphic. Is it just me or does the graphic look phallic to anyone else?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gay Guy and Straight Guy's Very Own Tales of the C...
- Gay Marriage Support is in the Majority (By a Whis...
- Product Watch: The Angry Stick
- Things Gay Guy Spends Too Much Time On: HGTV
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: $100 Nail "...
- Hall of Badassery: Cold Water Surfing
- Web Watch: 3eanuts... Less is more
- Clip, Save . . . Risk the Wrath of the Line?
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)