Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: $100 Nail "Klhippers"
This is Klhip. Looks nice. Costs close to 100 bucks. Never buy me one of these.
Don't be taken in by the sleek, steely, aesthetic. Most especially, don't be swayed by claims of improved ergonomics and effortless cutting. Let's face it... If you're working up a sweat sawing off your funky toenails, you need to see a podiatrist -- and to stop wearing open-toed sandals, stat.
Otherwise, humanity solved the ergonomics of nail clipping many decades ago, and the solution costs a dollar or two.
You might start to think by the accumulated list of things I hate immediately that I am against luxury or indulgence of any kind. That is so not true. But save it for travel, art, food, sports, hobbies (video games count here), or, if you must, fashion. Don't blow your disposable income on items available at Rite-Aid... except for prescribed mood-altering medication, of course.
I know a couple of guys who, with a good plan and 100 bucks, might be able to get laid this weekend. Or, they could stay home and cut their toenails with Klhips.
Note that I am not linking to Klhip, but rather to Amazon, where you can get a pack of 72 (!!) name-brand clippers for $28... rated 4 stars and, at that price, practically disposable. Link.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gay Guy and Straight Guy's Very Own Tales of the C...
- Gay Marriage Support is in the Majority (By a Whis...
- Product Watch: The Angry Stick
- Things Gay Guy Spends Too Much Time On: HGTV
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: $100 Nail "...
- Hall of Badassery: Cold Water Surfing
- Web Watch: 3eanuts... Less is more
- Clip, Save . . . Risk the Wrath of the Line?
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)