Mrs. Straight Guy recently got me some new deodorant. And no, she wasn't hinting at anything. I think it was just on sale. No big deal. I'm not really brand loyal in the bathroom. Whatever works.
This morning I gave it a second look for some reason. This design is nutty. With those raised corners on the cap, I get the feeling that my deodorant is angry... and maybe a little evil.
Or is it just me?
I'm sure the design is just an attempt to stand out on the crowded shelves. But really, such an odd choice considering the product found underneath the cap actually curves the opposite way.
Who wants to cram something pointy into their arm pits? Is Gillette that desperate to seem edgy and aggressive? It has horns!
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Gay Guy and Straight Guy's Very Own Tales of the C...
- Gay Marriage Support is in the Majority (By a Whis...
- Product Watch: The Angry Stick
- Things Gay Guy Spends Too Much Time On: HGTV
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: $100 Nail "...
- Hall of Badassery: Cold Water Surfing
- Web Watch: 3eanuts... Less is more
- Clip, Save . . . Risk the Wrath of the Line?
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)