Hall of Badassery: Badass Rope Swing
Thanks for your indulgence as I post a little more in this series. I'm noticing a trend: I get my thrills -- mostly vicariously -- through the defiance of gravity: jet packs, glider suits, antenna climbs, etc.
And now this guy, who takes the swimmin' hole rope swing and cranks it up to 11.
No need to watch the whole thing (though it looks great in fullscreen HD). It follows him sunrise to sunset and gets a little redundant. But still, sometimes I wish I could have a day like that.
GG, you may appreciate this guy on another aesthetic level. That's fine, too.
P.S. Trying to get back up to speed after the Thanksgiving break. Damn you, Tryptophan! We have a reader question and a few other cool posts in the queue.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Hall of Badassery: Badass Rope Swing
- Gay/Straight Cable Viewing
- Fruit of the Loon: How Much Is Too Much?
- Hip = Gay?
- Hall of Shame: Dishonoring the Medal of Honor
- GG/SG: Now In Our Fourth Year!
- Straight Guy ('s personal) Hall of Shame: Pontiac ...
- Make Mine a Latte
- Hall of Badassery: Rocket Man
- Gay Meets Straight: Sunday Night Smackdown
- Ad Watch: Son of a...
- Candy Corn Cone
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)