This fall has been brutal. Work's been tough. And I've been way over-committed with putting together an exhibit and opening reception. Nerve-wrecking, but it went really well.
I appreciate that you came to the event. Especially since you were one of maybe three straight men there. But you might be too cool.
A friend who has met you at least once, and who has heard lots about you, told me that you are so hip that she had to be reminded that you are straight. Was it your blazer? Was it your conversation about the creperies and museums of Paris? Confusing, mais non?
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- Hall of Badassery: Badass Rope Swing
- Gay/Straight Cable Viewing
- Fruit of the Loon: How Much Is Too Much?
- Hip = Gay?
- Hall of Shame: Dishonoring the Medal of Honor
- GG/SG: Now In Our Fourth Year!
- Straight Guy ('s personal) Hall of Shame: Pontiac ...
- Make Mine a Latte
- Hall of Badassery: Rocket Man
- Gay Meets Straight: Sunday Night Smackdown
- Ad Watch: Son of a...
- Candy Corn Cone
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)