As we go into the season of shopping, including groceries, I came across this weird news article from last year. Can anyone confirm if this is a true story or an urban myth. Looks real to me. I crawled around the Kroger site to no avail.
I can't say I pay that much attention to the music in my grocery store. I'm just working my shopping list, not making a list of what's on the ambient music play list. (And, yes, I am paying lots of attention to my coupons.)
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- ► 2011 (109)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- If Elevator Muzak Be the Food of Homosexuality. . ...
- O-k-l-a-h-o-m-a, You're a Homo, You're Gay. Yow!
- No More Mr. Nice Gay
- Another Setback for Straight Guys
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- More Celebs Coming Out Over Prop 8
- Yikes, Sykes
- "No Homo"-phobia... That's What He Said
- Getting Spicy in the Nutmeg State
- Straight/Gay Q & A: Barbie dolls, Easy Bake Ovens
- Note: This is an anniversary week for the GG/SG bl...
- Hitting Straight Guys Where It Hurts
- I Vote, Therefore I Am Feeling Guilty
- ▼ November (13)