I thought it was in his kiss

Straight Guy,

Do I sway my hips slightly? Do I? You can tell me.

A little on the "science" of spotting a gay man.

--Gay Guy


I can't say that I've ever noticed any extra sway in your walk, GG.

But, I've seen you stumble and fall a few times and you momentarily turned into Rip Taylor... or maybe Elizabeth Taylor.

--Straight Guy


Cold, SG, cold. Of course I was arms-akimbo, I was on ice skates. I thought I was rather sporty to be out there. My sashaying arms were helping me avoid having an Ass Capades moment on my tail.

-- Gay Guy

Have gaydar? Join the discussion here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Gay Guy,

"Sway my hips slightly?"...Are you serious? You sashay your hips wildly!

You make my friend, Sipsie, seem as butch as Mr John Wayne!

Anonymous said...

This seems like a throwback to "Which ear does he wear an earring in?" There are probably bigger cues than swaying hips - eyeliner and sarcasm that could kill a bull elephant are the red-flag combo for me. But, like the motion of one's hips, those might be just another personal choice...or a survival technique learned at home.
Have to say, I thought Gay Guy just walked like the rest of his family - now I'll to check. Look out for the hidden video camera next time, GG!

Anonymous said...

Cold, SG, cold. Of course I was arms-akimbo, I was on ice skates. I thought I was rather sporty to be out there. My sashaying arm were helping me avoid having an Ass Capades moment on my tail.