Once again, thanks for carrying the load here. I am feeling pretty burnt out. Work's a pain, too much going on, nothing gets accomplished. Don't know how you do it,
To top it all off, I am hunting and pecking across the keyboard with two fingers because my right hand is in a splint. Nothing major--much worse looking than the problem. Fractured a finger and need to keep it immobile for a while. Getting fixed up took three hours in the ER, an X-ray, and about three yards of gauze.
During my ER time, I was a few yards away from a woman patient accompanied by a boyfriend. He gave straight guys everywhere a good name: very gentle, never stopped reassuring her (she was high drama) and had her little purse in his lap the whole time. Nice.
The ER is a freaky place. This one is in the high-rent section of town and it still gave me the creeps.
Gay Guy / Straight Guy Archive
- ► 2012 (32)
- Viral Video: But Would I Still Respect Myself in t...
- Viral Video: Foo Fighters Hot Buns
- News of the Week
- GG|SG Advice Week: It Gets Better
- GG|SG Advice Week: Tweedle-Glee and Tweedle-Glum
- AnothER Good Straight Guy
- GG|SG Advice Week: Thanks for Sharing
- GG|SG Advice Week: The Massage to Nowhere
- Bert and Ernie Are Just Friends!
- Gay/Straight Viral Video: John Stamos' Guide to Cu...
- Things Straight Guy Hates Immediately: Cosmo for M...
- Ad Watch Update: SoBe, Surfrider, Chill Milk, Dure...
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2010 (195)
- ► 2009 (267)
- ► 2008 (148)