Vid: Two Peeps, One Closet, Seven Minutes



Straight Guy,

I never went to any junior high school parties where kids played Seven Minutes in Heaven. Or Spin the Bottle. Come to think of it, I'm not sure that there were any junior high school parties. Hey, wait, do you think that maybe there were parties, but I just didn't get  . . . . . .  ? Mom! Mom!

SNL's Mike O'Brien proves that if you wait  long enough, everything comes back around.  He's got Seven Minutes in Heaven.

Some of the conversations are interesting, but content schmomtent, we're all here for the slow lean in that signals the end. Boys guests, too. The ending with Jason Sudekis in this clip is sweet.

--Gay Guy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GG,I bet you did play spin the bottle.

BosGuy said...

I never played spin the bottle, but I do love Juliana Hatfield song by the same name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUAVbGoR81I

Talli Roland said...

Haha! Oh, I remember those days...