Here's some of the news that happened over the past few months that I shoulda, woulda, coulda blogged about. Here's a few headlines. If you want details, call me. . . maybe.
- Chick-fil-A head says gay marriage brings God's judgment. Cluck you, dude.
- Green Lantern comes out as new gay DC comics character. You show me your gay superpower, I'll show you mine.
- Anderson Cooper comes out. Duh.
- Target starts selling same-sex marriage greeting cards. This choice still has to be easier than finding the perfect Father's Day card.
- Jimmie "J.J." Walker lets us all know that he's against gay marriage on "moral grounds." Not Dy-No-Mite, you big swisher.
- Gay troops allowed to march in uniform in San Diego Pride Parade. No snarky comment, just pride.
- Astronaut Sally Ride dies, survived by female partner of 27 years. Again, nothing but pride.
- Olympics. Hot bods, lotsa skin, lotsa Spandex. 'Nuf said.
- Australian Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe won't answer definitively if he is gay, but says he "ticks all the boxes." Uhmm . . . . okay . . . . got it.
Happy to be back on the blog with you, SG!